Victorian Feather 24.74″x24.75″x2.5″
Free Shipping Available on this product!
The Victorian Feather design stone is an original design created from an antique metal stamping we were going to use in a castle, so it will be a very unique addition to your outdoor decor. It can also be poured thinner and used as a tile for floor applications.The “HOW TO” process is so simple…virtually anyone can do it! It’s like making a cake! But no oven is needed!
- Lubricate the molds… a light vegetable oil will do if you don’t have mold release.
- Mix a bag of pre-mix concrete… get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
- Add some concrete color, which is optional… unless you want just plain gray.
- Pour mix into molds… vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
- Let the filled molds sit a day or so, undisturbed… over-night is fine.
- Carefully flip the molds over the next day… and pop out what you’ve created from the mold!
That is obviously a simplified version of the process, but it is that easy. And FREE instructions and email support are included with each purchase.