Subway Tile Brick Veneer-0925 (1 set of 15 molds)
Free Shipping Available on this product!
The “HOW TO” process is so simple… virtually anyone can do it!
It’s like making a cake! But no oven is needed!
- Lubricate the molds. A light vegetable oil will do if you don’t have mold release.
- Mix a bag of pre-mix concrete. Get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
- Add some concrete color, which is optional, unless you want just plain gray.
- Pour mix into molds. Vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
- Let the filled molds sit a day or so, undisturbed – over-night is fine.
- Carefully flip the molds over the next day and pop out what you’ve created from the mold!
You are purchasing 15 of our #0924 flat brick subway tile molds (4″x8″x.5″) to make thousands of bricks or tiles for pennies each.
Complete instructions are included with your purchase, as well as having free access to our training and instructions website, along with email support.