Olde Kentucky Limestone-01 (1 set of 9 Molds)
Free Shipping Available on this product!
You are purchasing nine (9) different, “Olde Kentucky Limestone” concrete molds, #OKL-01 mold set.
- Complete free instructions on how to make the stone are included!
- You can make custom-colored, heavy, medium, or light-weight stone with them. Make thick stepping stones, walls, or thinner stone for flooring or veneer depending on the thickness you pour them. These molds are between 1-1/2″ to 2″ thick. Molds are cut and separated for you before shipping.
- These molds are made with .060, high-impact, rubberized abs for flexibility and long life, and can be used hundreds of times if cared for properly.
How to use these molds
- Lubricate the molds… a light vegetable oil will do if you don’t have mold release.
- Mix a bag of pre-mix concrete… get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
- Add some concrete color, which is optional… unless you want just plain gray.
- Pour mix into molds… vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
- Let the filled molds sit a day or so, undisturbed… over-night is fine.
- Carefully flip the molds over the next day… and pop out what you’ve created from the mold!
That is obviously a simplified version of the process, but it is that easy. And FREE instructions and email support are included with each purchase.