Hexagon Tile Mold 1222 (1 set of 6 molds)
Free Shipping Available on this product!
The “HOW TO” process is so simple… virtually anyone can do it!
It’s like making a cake! But no oven is needed!
- Lubricate the molds. A light vegetable oil will do if you don’t have mold release.
- Mix a bag of pre-mix concrete. Get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
- Add some concrete color, which is optional, unless you want just plain gray.
- Pour mix into molds. Vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
- Let the filled molds sit a day or so, undisturbed – over-night is fine.
- Carefully flip the molds over the next day and pop out what you’ve created from the mold!
You are purchasing six (6), 12″x12″x5/8″ nominal, hexagon, slate design, concrete, tile mold #1222 and getting free shipping within the continental USA.