Patio Paver CS0010 (10 sq. ft., mixed sizes)April 15, 2019
Ledgestone Business-in-a-Box (86 Molds) ODL-86 BIBFebruary 14, 2020
Drystack Stackstone Veneer Stone (72 Molds) Business Startup Pkg
Free Shipping Available on this product!
SMALL BUSINESS START-UP PACKAGE
NOW INCLUDE OUR COMPLETE $599.00 BUSINESS START-UP TRAINING COURSE… FREE!
Our CTC-07 Business Start-up Training Course Consists of:
- A 200+ page, “Manufacturing Training Manual” on CD
- A 115+ page, “Marketing & Sales Manual” on CD
- A full-color “Tile Manufacturing Video” DVD
- An “Olde World Stone & Tile Business Plan” on CD
- An Installation & Producer Training, Photo Album on CD.
- An industry-tailored, “Business Forms & Letters” on CD.
- A CREDIT for $500.00 to use towards one of our Commercial Business Packages. (CBP-500 or larger)
- FREE Lifetime email and on-line support for your business.
INCLUDED IN EACH OF OUR COMPLETE “BUSINESS-IN-A-BOX PACKAGES:
We are proud to say that ALL of our products and the raw materials used in them, are MADE IN THE USA
- YOUR CHOICE of one complete set, (5 sheets), of Olde World Stone Molds. (Each set averages about 30-35 square feet of different molds). They are Drystack Stackstone, River Rock, Ledgestone, Castle Stone, Limestone, River Rock or Fieldstone… (You will receive two #0010 Castle Stone Sets if chosen).
- Two pounds (2) of each of our five base stone colorants.
- That’s a total of ten (10) pounds of mixed colorants!
- One quart of our special “Cast Iron” Concrete Fortifier Additive. (Enough additive for 32 batches). Make over 1,000+ square feet of stone!
- One (1) gallon of our special “commercial grade” MSP Mold Release.
- One (1) gallon of our StoneKote… special “flat finish” penetrating Stone Sealer.
- Complete instructions to make the stone style of your choice, using bags of pre-mix concrete available almost everywhere.
- And an email support package to answer any questions you may have regarding making the stone or tile.
Our molds are designed and manufactured by us right here in Florida since 1992!
Get directions on how to make your molds here.