Chisel Stone Tile Mold 1310
Free Shipping Available on this product!
The “HOW TO” process is so simple… virtually anyone can do it!
It’s like making a cake! But no oven is needed!
- Lubricate the molds. A light vegetable oil will do if you don’t have mold release.
- Mix a bag of pre-mix concrete. Get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
- Add some concrete color, which is optional, unless you want just plain gray.
- Pour mix into molds. Vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
- Let the filled molds sit a day or so, undisturbed – over-night is fine.
- Carefully flip the molds over the next day and pop out what you’ve created from the mold!
You are purchasing six (6) molds from those pictured in the sheet of four molds.