Celtic Knot 22.5″x22.5″x3″
Free Shipping Available on this product!
You can make a stepping stone like that pictured… FOR LESS THAN $2.00 EACH!
- Lubricate the molds-a light vegetable oil will do if you don’t have mold release.
- Mix a bag of pre-mix concrete – get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
- Add some concrete color, which is optional unless you want just plain gray.
- Pour mix into molds… vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
- Let the filled molds sit a day or so, undisturbed overnight is fine.
- Carefully flip the molds over the next day and pop out what you’ve created from the mold!
That is obviously a simplified version of the process, but it is that easy. And FREE instructions and email support are included with each purchase.
There are no reviews yet.